Calificación:
  • 0 votos - 0 Media
Mobile Raon launcher should be Nerfed
03-12-2022, 06:24 PM
Mensaje: #1
Information Mobile Raon launcher should be Nerfed
Hi, Big Grin first time in the forums .
First of all, thank you.

Im relatively new, I've been playing Dragonbound for a year.
The game is awesome, you can just revive those old times in a game that grew up with us. thank yall for this. Heart

from my humble position i have to call one thing that took my atention.. Several members of the players community have trouble with the lack of balance of one mobile : Raon Launcher.
My last experience with this mobile was on Thors hammer (Gun bound ,ages ago)
and it is noticed that this new version of this mobile Raon has now more advantages (SS doesnt collide with minions-baby raons-, Damage of shoot 2 is op, bonus damage with enviroments bonus is op++, minions and SS walk more distance, etc) .
I see everyday players complaining about this in the worlds servers chat.. and also players "abusing" the use of this mobile ( obviously for more winning chances) banishing the apariton -In Game- of the rest of the wonderful mobiles that the game gives to choose. dunno if im the first one to telling you this but .. please NERF this mobile Big Grin It would surely make players thank you and it will increase the joy that this game generate .

Magnetic Joe
(Veteran Noob)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola! es mi primera vez aqui en los foros.
antes que nada, gracias.

Soy relativamente nuevo, llevo jugando Dragonbound un año aprox.

desde mi humilde posicion de nuevo jugador tengo que mencionar algo que llamó mi atención:
Muchos miembros de la comunidad tienen problemas con la falta de balance de un móbil, Raon Launcher.
Mi ultima experiencia con este último fué en gun bound "Thors Hammer" (hace bastante tiempo ya)
noté que la versión nueva de este carro Raon Launcher ahora tiene más y notorias ventajas por sobre otros mobiles
como por ejemplo: el SS no colisiona con otros minions (mini raons) y camina más distancia,el daño del tiro 2
esta muy por encima del promedio y los bonus de daño que otorga el mapa eleva demasiado el daño que realiza.
Veo a diario jugadores quejandose de esto en los chats de los servidores y también se nota el indiscriminado
uso de este mobil ( obviamente porque aumenta las chances de ganar) por sobre los demás
( los cuales son individualmente geniales pero aveces quedan chicos frente al poder de Raon)
Me extrañaría enormemente si es que soy el primero en comentar esto pero...
Por favor! Nerfeen al carro: Raon Launcher , eso seguramente hará que los jugadores les agradezcan mucho e
incrementará la alegria y diversión que este hermoso juego nos genera..

Magnetic Joe
(veterano novato)
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
[Translate] Share to Facebook Cita este mensaje en tu respuesta
03-15-2022, 05:02 PM
Mensaje: #2
RE: Mobile Raon launcher should be Nerfed
I second this suggestion and also think that, at the very least, the ss shot should also collide with the baby raons. i don't think the distance that the baby raons walk is too great though, but i do think that the attack for shot 2 does too much damage with weather conditions.
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
[Translate] Share to Facebook Cita este mensaje en tu respuesta
Enviar respuesta 

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)