Tema cerrado 

Calificación:
  • 6 votos - 4.5 Media
Dragonbound Valentine’s Day Love Story Contest
01-31-2014, 08:57 AM
Mensaje: #29
RE: Dragonbound Valentine’s Day Love Story Contest
ID:stonaZOooooOOoO learned values ​​that my parents taught me an and thanks to them I am now the person I am my parents love me a lot with my friends having fun. left .. etc . We are in the Good and bad .. almost all have a goal ahead .. is that at some point everyone took their way but this friendship between us all we will be eternal .
living with my family is very well supported me a lot because they know it will take a good SECT remember Mama always said that family came first , and everything was done for the family forever. That love of ours, we marked my brothers and me. The family always in the foreground can not be impersonated by anything or anyone. I remember when my brother took a fancy to a girl from the neighborhood. Mom was furious when told that he wanted to go live with her. Screamed at all hours and was crazy . It made my brother understand that we, we were his great and unique family. No one else was joining . Because nobody could supplant . My brother took a fancy to Adele and wanted to go home. ! Poor Adeleappeared one day in the gutter. The car had been hit . We went to his funeral all the brothers and mom and dad. It was very sad. His parents did not stop mourn . Life is sometimes so sad .... ! My brother ran out girlfriend and never entered her want to go live with another girl. I never understood that, but the name of Adele could not rule at home, since my brother started kicking and punching everything and how mom was locked in his room for days. I , which was small, was commissioned to take water and something to eat and always cried watching it locked . I asked to please not angry , so he could leave. But he was very stubborn , and whenever he left his name was historia.El the same time, was responsible for my brother , forget your one and only love and desviviera by his family, as we were taught.
One day, mom and dad organized in the home garden , a barbecue with all our friends and neighbors. Came a lot of people, both as a mom dad were very dear in the neighborhood and we had many friends. It was a beautiful and joyous holiday. My middle sister , Gladys , was all the time with his old school . Dad did not remove eye on them and shook his head smiling. We played basketball on the court and the neighbor was an unforgettable day . By mid-afternoon , it began to get dark and all the first drops , all shouting and smiling were going home riding a tremendous din . Chillábamos and shouted escapándonos rain . We were going to in all , with drinks and dishes. Dad was in the garden picking up chairs and tables. When came the poor seemed very tired. All were inside dancing to the music. Mom went to look and gave her a kiss on the neck , shook hands and I started to dance while we made fun of them all behind . But that day was unforgettable. Gladis friend disappeared. A midnight knock on the door of his parents home in despair, and went all around the neighborhood with flashlights, shouting the name of Frankkkkkkkkk , as if life were we on it. We never heard from him. Sometimes we would make them visit their parents. We were all together and mom took them some cake. They kept looking everywhere but no one knew anything about him . Perhaps he had kidnapped a band of very bad people ! . Dad and mom said that the world was lost, people had no values ​​or principles. " The family has to stay together forever. 's Family comes first and the main thing ." Dad and mom yes they are good .

The years went by and we remained always united . Mom and Dad were our axis on which we turned all . Remained our engine. It was a summer in which he did a lot of heat. It was a hot aplastante.Ni had lizards in the garden. The shoes we stuck to the asphalt and chorreabamos sweat every day. We put everything on the sprinklers in the gardens and go through some of them, and you approached aprovechabas to get wet . By midafternoon , used to fall a tremendous storm . It was that sticky summer heat, where it seems that even the birds can live . Where in the afternoon, is not a soul on the street, because the temperature is around 45 degrees. But despite the heat , dad was always working in the basement. Mom always told us we had to spoil him because he worked all hours and for us. By our union and our salvation in the afterlife .

It was just this summer, when I heard it out of the Church, two old ladies say that the FBI was coming to try to clarify some disappearances. Mom and Dad did not listen and said that was nonsense old ladies , but we were nervous thinking if we could find those cops on the street and we were asking questions . The kids were rowdy and nervous about this event . We recognized right away , were some men in white shirt and sunglasses, always with a cigarette in his mouth and straight face. They asked questions and everyone ... We were going to be no less ! All the kids wanted us to ask us and we approached , shouting around them , as the sun beat down on our heads , and our bodies gave off a smell smelly sweat glands sign of puberty . Our faces grains to explode , red heat , the officers shouted "Ask a miiiiiiiiiiiii miiiiiiiiii to " " . The cops looked at that group of kids well , scorched by heat and sweating , screaming like chimpanzees in full breeding season. Our shouts and screams frightened the police and we were disappointed that we did not ask anything. I remember going with my short dress yellow flowers, hair and sweat puddles I fell over his forehead and mustache. I approached disillusioned home to tell Dad that the police were in the village. Dad was in the garage and I go in to tell him that we were all disappointed . Dad was working and saw me enter. He had a saw in his hand and was stained. His pants and shirt were filthy and there was an overwhelming smell in the basement. I watched as Dad walked into a room I did not know . I walked slowly without him to hear me , we were forbidden to go down there . Dad was there with mom. They looked tired and dirty . I looked through the crack in the door. Dad put something on the ground and threw lime on it . Mom said with lime not smell bad. Dad saw me and his face changed . Mom came up to me and told me to leave immediately for outside that smelled so bad , they were throwing lime pit house that had estropeado.Creo espaquetis kepchu and we ate the previous night ,because Dad and Mom were stained kepchu to the ears ! Mom told me to go to the garden, they were working for the family. He closed the door quietly . This history I hope they like for all communities of Dragonbound .Shy
Encuentra todos sus mensajes
[Translate] Share to Facebook
Tema cerrado 

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Dragonbound Valentine’s Day Love Story Contest - stonaZOooooOOoO - 01-31-2014 08:57 AM

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)