DragonBound Forums
How to get DragonBound.net news to your email and be the first one to know? - Versión para impresión

+- DragonBound Forums (https://dragonbound-forums.com)
+-- Foro: DragonBound News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Foro: Announcements | Noticias (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Tema: How to get DragonBound.net news to your email and be the first one to know? (/showthread.php?tid=73)

Páginas: 1 2

How to get DragonBound.net news to your email and be the first one to know? - DN - 08-28-2013 08:08 AM

Idea DragonBound.net official news and announcements will be posted here - subscibe to this forum to get them directly to your email as soon as we post them.

How to get news to my email?
Subscribe to this forum:
1. Go to the forum.
2. Click here: [Imagen: yLRWrVo.png]

How to stop getting news to my email?
1. Go to the forum.
2. Click here: [Imagen: CAR7ndA.png]

RE: DragonBound Forums Opened! (And how to get dragonbound.net news to my email?) - *~LoboMaldito~* - 08-28-2013 12:47 PM

Ok ok estoy en esas

RE: DragonBound Forums Opened! (And how to get dragonbound.net news to my email?) - DiNozzo - 08-28-2013 09:48 PM

excelent idea the forum!

RE: DragonBound Forums Opened! (And how to get dragonbound.net news to my email?) - Sadistic lil hussy - 08-29-2013 09:31 AM

Thanks!!!!

RE: DragonBound Forums Opened! (And how to get dragonbound.net news to my email?) - Limber Tokito - 08-29-2013 03:03 PM

Thank you.

RE: DragonBound Forums Opened! (And how to get dragonbound.net news to my email?) - sebastian al - 08-29-2013 07:52 PM

yara oe

RE: DragonBound Forums Opened! (And how to get dragonbound.net news to my email?) - Luis Avila - 08-30-2013 01:02 AM

Thanks!

RE: DragonBound Forums Opened! (And how to get dragonbound.net news to my email?) - Sadistic lil hussy - 08-30-2013 02:06 AM

DN can you also put in the lower right side in DB a guild chat box for guild members.. suggestion only!!!!

RE: DragonBound Forums Opened! (And how to get dragonbound.net news to my email?) - *~LoboMaldito~* - 08-30-2013 03:12 AM

en en curso!

RE: DragonBound Forums Opened! (And how to get dragonbound.net news to my email?) - Kendall - 08-30-2013 12:52 PM

lindo el foro